View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 10:06 AM   #5
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Grizz have been on a semi-roll since before the break and Pau has used his All-Star berth as motivation to up his game*. That being said, the Mavs are going to make teddy bears out of those guys. *edit: BUT...we should leave them with enough in the tank to beat San Antonio tomorrow.

Mavs 92 - 86 Grizz

*aside: I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but during the All-Star introductions, both Gilbert Arenas and Pau Gasol were sporting Huge smiles (or at least making a big effort to try and contain huge smiles). I think that's the way it should be, I'm a little sick of these NBA players who are so egocentric and cocky that they feel they're above the game. There are guys out there who are just dying to prove themselves (e.g. Arenas, who is one of my more favorite players now) and who are legitimately awesome. Dunno, just a thought.

Last edited by orangedays; 02-23-2006 at 10:16 AM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote