View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 01:21 PM   #15
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
orangedays- ignoring Wraith for a moment here....you are absolutely correct. Gasol was having the time of his life and he should have been. It was very refreshing to see a guy who couldn't contain his happiness and then go out and play and enjoy every moment. Very refreshing indeed.

That said....he will be frowning after tonights game. This will be a closer game I think. The Grizz always seem to play us tough. However, I am convinced that the Mavs this year have the intagible intestinal fortitude that championship caliber teams develop. They refuse to lose and they never give up. This Mavs team gets stronger as the game progresses and I love them for that. The Mavs beat Grizz tonight soemwhere i nthe neighborhood of 92-86.

Go Mavs!
I actually played some ball this summer with Pau Gasol. We went to the Nike Europe central where he was talking with the Nike guys about his new shoeline. We met him there. He's HUGE! He had a slight stomach and was a bit out of form, but he was still sick, showed some great behind the back passes and I first realised how good of a passer he is.

The guy was absolutely classy. He was nice to all of us, took his time talking to us and signing our stuff. Great guy.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote