Thread: Diop or Bradley
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 10:50 AM   #116
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I am the biggest Bradley hater this side of the Rocky Mountains. I was the first to boo at all the games I went to and screamed at Nellie to send him back to Utah as soon I saw him getting ready to get into the games.

But people tend to overlook the bad plays. Diop went to the floor on that defensive play because he just took an illadvised, terrible shot on the baseline at the other end. His coach is staring him down and finally calls on Dampier to come into the game when Diop made the defensive play. The play however sparked an easy fastbreak opportunity for Dallas, so good for him. He get's subbed out during the T.O. anyways.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 02-24-2006 at 10:52 AM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote