Thread: KG to Dallas
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 01:58 PM   #25
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
For some reason I see the Wizards wanting to play a role in the upcoming offseason. They have some very solid pieces (Arenas, Jamison, Butler, Daniels, Jeffries, Haywood) but they haven't been very successful in the playoffs over the past few years. I'm entirely just tossing this out there (dunno about salaries) but Arenas + Jeffries for KG? Arenas + someone for KG...Gilbert has really impressed me this year with his play and with his attitude and his talent seems wasted in Washington unless they do something drastic. Then again who knows when you've got a guy like Thomas sitting in a GM chair. Frye + Francis + Crawford...Rose + Francis + Frye...

Looking at the Knicks roster makes me kind of sick...
I doubt if KG would want to go there if Arenas is gone.

NY is the biggest market and have LB (although I think he's the most overrated coach!). Miami have Shaq, Wade and Riley. Both those teams seem like ideal for KG. Another team that he may choose to go may be the Nets due to Kidd and VC.

It'll be interesting to follow this story, this off-season.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote