View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 04:43 PM   #201
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
At the risk of sounding gay here..... my wife and I watched Elizabethtown this past weekend.

Not too bad. Yes... it followed a predictable pattern, but we enjoyed it. I wish they would have explained why the (**cough** Nike **cough**) Shoe failed. Although, they didn't try to hide the fact it was Nike too much with the Oregon/Phil references.
Hey. We watched that, too. Or more accurately she watched it. I caught the last bit with all the driving and the map and all. On second thought, I think that driving thing was the whole movie.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote