View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 04:18 AM   #98
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

The Wolves were a 50 win team before Sam was there. He helped the team, definitely, but you act like he was the only guy there who deserves any credit for the Wolves improving. I think the addition of Spree, and the elevated play of Wally and Hudson played a pretty big part as well. Kevin Garnett made Kevin Garnett the MVP. Sam was part of a very good supporting cast that one year.

And while Spree was definitely the biggest headcase there, as I recall, Sam was also pretty unhappy about the money the Wolves offered him, and he certainly didn't help the situation in the lockerroom.

Again, I never said Sam was a cancer. But I do think it's very clear that he's got some baggage. He's definitely got one hell of an ego. If he came here, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he were to bitch about coming off the bench should Devin be the starter.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote