View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 04:34 AM   #33
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Terry
Well I guess if we're talking about the regular season the mavs have a chance to be better than the spurs but come playoff time the spurs rely on penetration and the mavs rely on jump shots. I remember this being a problem last year in the playoffs. Just check the mavs and rockets series to see how relying on jump shots do in the playoffs.
I couldn't disagree anymore. If anything, I didn't think the Mavs were driving TOO much and not taking good shots. This was excrutiatingly so in Dirk's case. The Mavs' problem last year on offense wasn't settling for jumpshots, it was ball movement.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote