View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 04:50 AM   #35
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Terry
Well I see the ball movement still being a problem this year as well.
Perhaps, but I don't think it will be anywhere nearly as much of a concern as it was last year. Really, I think we can just chuck that up to Avery having been coach for only a few weeks. The team just wasn't ready.

Quote:
The only difference is that Dallas is a better rebounding and defensive team. The mavs will have to grind out wins in the playoffs because the spurs will shut down any team no matter how good their offense is (See the Kings). Dallas will have to return the favor of shutting down San Antonio.
So what are you saying? That the Mavs will have to play good defense? I thought we all knew that already.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 02-27-2006 at 04:50 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote