Thread: Diop or Bradley
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 01:52 PM   #155
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Terry
link? When did this happen and where was that Bradley in the last 5 years? I'm not giving up because I know I'm right. Bradley is not what Dallas needs. I don't understand how you don't value man-to-man defense? What can I expect from fans that had the worse to one of the worse defensive team for many years (Bradley was apart of that team). Blame Nellie all you want but Bradley was not the answer here in Dallas in the last 5 years.
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/shawn_...yer_files.html

There's the link, bitch. It's from NBA.com.

Notched his 5th career triple-double, with 22 points, a career high-tying 22 rebounds and a Mavericks franchise-record 13 blocked shots, against the Portland Trail Blazers on 4/7/98

Do you have anything more to say? Keep digging that hole, fool. I don't think you've quite hit the bottom yet.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote