Thread: Sadaam had WMD
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 02:01 PM   #21
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
Other than the fact that WMDs haven't been located inside the borders of Iraq, there is no other evidence to support the THEORY that Saddam didn't have WMD.
that's a darn strong fact.
there also were no active clandestine labs, or depots, etc.

Quote:
Well, actually, that was what the entire intelligence community the world over believed. You can take the position that they were all wrong and all stupid -- or you can concede the possibility that maybe they were right.
like I posted earlier, the charade that hussein manufactured was done to protect him from his enemies. the belief that he had wmd kept his enemies, both the domestic and also the international kind, at bay...up until the US led invasion, when the charade was exposed. the charade did protect him for a decade and then the charade was his undoing

Quote:
Nothing wrong with being skeptical, but I think you need to start acknowledging the possibility that a foreign power that wanted the U.S. to "step in it" helped Saddam secrete the weapons from the country when it became evident that we were going to invade.
is it "possible" that hussein did have wmd up to the time the US invaded? sure.

it is also possible that we have been visited by aliens, and that the loch ness monster or bigfoot are alive.

put me down on the "highly skeptical" side please...
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote