View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 06:47 PM   #112
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne
I'm afraid you really don't remember that good about what happened in that year! Troy Hudson played only 29 games and Szczerbiack played only 28 games. During the playoffs Hudson was injured and Szczerbiack only played 12 out of 18. And only 24 minutes per game.

Sam Cassel made Kevin Garnett the MVP.
Admittedly, I didn't watch the Wolves much that year. I just remember hearing people talking about Hudson and Wally "stepping up." I do know that Spree played a major role. And I also know that Sam sure as hell didn't help the situation in the lockerroom last year.

But really, it's not even about Sam Cassell. I just don't buy the idea that any one player can "make" someone else the MVP. Sam Cassell helped the Wolves win games. But Kevin Garnett made Kevin Garnett the MVP.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote