View Single Post
Old 04-11-2001, 08:42 AM   #10
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

maybe i should chime in on this. i've observed this whole thing. i haven't seen the PMs, but that's irrelevent. hales, you can ignore the PMs. rob, if you are PMing, even if they aren't mean or whatever, just stop. it's painfully obvious that you guys can't get along, for whatever IMMATURE reason (and yes, i said immature), or whomever's fault it is. this is a freaking message board. i'm sick of seeing half the posts on this board cluttered with "shut up, rob" messages. as far as i can tell, no one started anything by insulting someone. if you absolutely have to start crap with someone, start it with me. i am more than capable of ignoring you.