Thread: Concerns
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2001, 09:30 AM   #14
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

DJ, I never really thought about that. (BUCKNER NOT PLAYING) That's very good observation maybe Buck does make a difference.

I read some of those posts that said Dirk wasn't getting enough shots. How does that assumption come after lastnights game. He took the most three points and he had 14 shots in total. I'm sorry, but I think if the man is almost seven feet tall, a good portion of his shots should come off of offensive rebounds too.

I'm glad you pointed out the fewer shots that Fin are taking. The last two games he's taken FAR fewer shots during points in the game when he's normally the catalyst and what has happened in the last two games???? They've lost.

This has been my point all along, it's the trickle down effect. When Fin is not doing his thing through the first three quarters, it carries over to the rest of the team. Nash played HORRIBLE lastnight, Nowitzki got his points, but he didn't play that great and where did it all start with Fin because I don't think he was agressive enough. If it is true that he's getting doubled teamed, then why the hell isn't anyone else stepping up. Are the Mavericks that flat once you take Fin out of the game? Where's all this greatness everyone has been praising Dirk and Nash all season long about how this is Dirk's show now? If they're doubleteaming Fin, Dirk should be LOVING LIFE!!! Also, it's NASH's job to get him the ball, recognize where the double team is and get the open, capable scorer the ball!!!!!