View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 03:03 PM   #35
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Of course the attempt at logical extrapolation is fallacious. It's every bit as fallacious as it was the first time, when you made it in the other thread.

It's not so much the logic as it is the ideology, now is it?
I just explained to you why they were completely different. If you insist, I suppose we can rehash the gay marriage argument. But the whole of your argument, as I recall, is that anybody who is against gay marriage "hates those faggots." Or somesuch. Pretty convincing argument.

This has nothing to do with ideology, Chumdawg, unless you believe that killing a child is acceptable and moral conduct. I thought we all agreed that killing was wrong. If not, let me know, and we can have an ideological debate.