Thread: Concerns
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2001, 02:39 PM   #23
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Well I'm not an advocate for Nash sitting, but I'm an advocate for him playing better. He needs to get healthy, so if sitting him the next few games is what it takes then do it!!! An unhealthy Nash won't do us much good in the playoffs. That's the good of what I have to say..

Now clear some stuff up for me. If Nash is being doubled team, and Dirk is being doubled team and Fin is also being doubled team, how many people are playing against them? I heard today someone say Fin gets doubled team, I heard someone say Dirk is doubled team and now Nash gets doubled teamed???? That would explain why Juwan always get the ball then doesn't it. Also, Dirk not getting enough shots or getting the ball when he's suppose to, please explain how that doesn't fall on the shoulders of the point guard. If people want to give him the credit for running the team, and give him the credit for the teams ability to run, then he should get "some" of the blame when the ball is not being distributed.

Also I don't think Fin should take MORE of those crazy shots. It is amazing when he makes it, but I don't think you want him taking more of them. I don't mind him driving to the basket more, because believe it or not if he makes a habit out of it, he'll start getting the call even when he does turn the ball over. Pippen made a living off of it.