View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 06:40 PM   #70
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Man this is really dis-heartening...when the professional organizations of muslim countries are this wacked out, I just don't know if there is much hope for that culture.

Quote:
Islamic Murder Bounty

Agora reports that a Bar Association in Pakistan is offering a $120,000 reward for murdering a Danish cartoonist: Another Bounty on 12 Cartoonists’ Heads.

Pakistan: Bounty for killing Muhammed Cartoonists
March 12, 2006 13.28 Foreign News

The men behind the Danish Muhammed cartoons are today faced with another bounty on their heads from Pakistan.

It is the Bar Association who are calling for the murder of the 12 Jyllands-Posten cartoonists.

“I offer the reward of 10 Million Rupees (1 Million DKK, 120000US$) for anyone who kills one of the Cartoonists,” says Syes Athar Bukhari, the President of the Bar Association.

Bukhari is supported by the Jamaat-i-Islami party, the second-largest part of the Pakistani coalition government. The local leader, Rao Zafar Iqbal, says that the mebers of the party are willing to die for this sacred cause.

During the demonstration in the city of Multan Danish, Norwegian, Italian, Israeli and American flag were burned, and shouts of “Death to Denmark” were heard.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote