Thread: JJ Reddick
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 02:35 AM   #88
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

So did you watch his "clutch" Senior Day performance? I did, and I still don't think he's very "clutch." Of course, I think the word "clutch" might be the most overused term in basketball. The guy jacks up an absurd number of shots a game so of course he's going to have times where he gets hot and the shots fall. JJ will also shoot his team out of games (like he did on Senior Day). The problem is that when his shot isn't falling, he doesn't really have any other facet of his game to fall back so he just continues jacking up 3s so it starts to snowball.

He has a chance to change my mind if he plays well in the tournament for once in his life. "Clutch" players don't shoot 26% in the tournament (like JJ did last year in the 3 tournament games he played).

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote