View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 10:27 AM   #35
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Artest isnt even the best defender in the league. I would take AK, marion, and G Wallace as better defenders at the 3 than artest. Tmac if he wants to is better as well. Though it is very rare now even before the injury. If you watch them play you would realize that not playing SAR and Miller together is a big reason they dont suck defensively anymore. That said artest has had a HUGE impact on the kings but its almost like nash with the suns. Yes they sucked before he got there but anyone with half a brain could see that the right player could be a spark to set them off because they still had pieces that could work. I admit i didnt think artest was the right guy to set them off but he was/is so props to him for that but dont act like this makes him a top 10 let alone top 5 player.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 03-20-2006 at 10:29 AM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote