View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 10:34 AM   #37
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Artest isnt even the best defender in the league. I would take AK, marion, and G Wallace as better defenders at the 3 than artest.
I'm afraid I have to disagree there. Marion's a phenominal defender, but I do think Artest has the edge. AK's a great defender as well, but I think there's quite a gap between the two because Artest can guard pretty much every position but center. AK47 can guard the 4 as well as anybody, but he can't stay with the quicker 3's (which is why he can't really guard Dirk as well) and he definitely can't guard the 1 or 2. And when you say G Wallace, did you mean B Wallace? Because if you're telling me that Gerald Wallace is a better defender than Ron Artest, I'm afraid you're crazy. Either way, I still think Artest is a better defensive player than Ben Wallace as well, not to mention that he's light years ahead of Big Ben on the other end of the ball.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote