View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 10:56 AM   #40
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yep

Honestly after thinking about it i would admit that he is probably the best overall defender in the nba in that he impacts the game with his d more than anyone else does. I was thinking and I dont really think the 3 previously mentioned guys are better than he is so much as they are on the same level though i will now watch some charlotte games just to see if Wallace is as good as his numbers make him look. I mean can you really average 2.5 steals and over 2 blocks and not be a good defender? I think the best defender debate is kind of like the best player debate right now. There is a little group of guys that can all make legit arguments for it.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote