Thread: Spurs @ Nuggets
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 07:08 PM   #38
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Hell didn't Carmelo have 20 by the 3rd? I wasn't really keeping up with the game I was just sort of catching it while other shows were on commercial but it seemed Bowen made Carmelo work but it did nothing to prevent the outcome. I remember even the announcers were saying Pop is sitting Bowen to the 5 minute mark in the 4th quarter but he never came back in. Unless he was hurt I don't know if I understand Pop's decision there unless he was thinking offense and free throws.
Melo had 16 in the first half. He had 4 points in the 3rd quarter, and I think two of those points were free throws. Bowen shut him down in the 3rd.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote