View Single Post
Old 05-05-2002, 11:09 AM   #1
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

"Sometimes you guys have no pride, so no matter what I say, you guys ... it doesn't affect you because you don't care about nothing but money. So every now and then I kick your (expletive) ass and stomp on you and put some kind of pain and inflict some of the pain on you because you deserve to feel the pain that I feel. I wish that you guys had children so I could kick them in the f***ing head or stomp on their testicles so you could feel my pain because that's the pain I have waking up every day."

Yet another great Tyson quote. I'm having a tough time choosing between this one, and "I'll f** you till you love me" as my favorite Mike Tyson quote ever.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/news/2002/0503/1377497.html
madape is offline   Reply With Quote