View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 11:00 PM   #27
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

you can attempt to distort the facts, but the posts above expose you.

your claim was I am convinced that the United States has become the best country in the world because of the fact that we helped Israel. If we abandoned them, I am certain that we would suffer grave consequence. You can imply what I mean here, but many of you will understand.

I correctly pointed out IMO the idea that we should do so based on a biblical basis is absurd. If that were the foundation of our support, it's nonsensical. in the old testament we humans cannot establish a State of Israel, that can only be done divinely.

yes, the moshiach is who will reestablish israel. and also the construction of the third temple.

so unless you can show the moshiach, the establishment of israel wasn't done in the ordained manner.

thus it's "absurd" and "non-sensical" to proclaim god's protection for israel, as israel wasn't established as god said it would.

talk about "man" all you want, throw out "His will", that's all smoke. was israel established as per god's direction or not?

It's already been answered. you just can't get it.

Last edited by Mavdog; 03-26-2006 at 11:02 PM.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote