View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 09:55 AM   #11
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

anyone who finds an excuse to put the ninja kick in a thread gets props, i love that clip. That the vince dunk in the olympics and a clip in the playoffs where kobe is on a breakway and wally jumps to contest the shot but then decides to pull back and doesnt get within 2 feet of kobe at any part of his body but gets called for a foul are probably my 3 favorite basketball clips.

As for bruce bowen he is a piece of shit. I know ymca ball and nba ball have absolutely nothing in common other than both involve a basketball and a hoop but if someone pulls half the crap he does in a ymca game it ends in a fight yet somehow he maintains a good guy image and i just dont understand how.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote