View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 10:36 AM   #10
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Of all the teams we might face, Sacramento is probably the toughest, but still I don't think there's any significant gap between any of the four teams. Sacto, the Lakers, the Clipps, and the Grizz are all in the same class. Really, I don't think any one of those teams is significantly better than the other three.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference who we play in the first round, because none of them will be anywhere near as tough as the Rockets were last year. We had everything going against us in that series. T-Mac was playing as well as he's ever played, Yao was stepping up, Damp couldn't stay out of foul trouble, Dirk was struggling with bronchitis, AJ looked lost out there, and our ball movement was non-existant. None of the bottom four teams are as good as the Rox were last year, and the Mavs have improved a hell of a lot since then.

The only reason anyone should care about the 1st seed is HCA against the Spurs. The first round is gonna be go no more than 5 games no matter who we face.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote