View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 12:17 PM   #33
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
Very interesting thread.

Are you looking at this from a Judaistic point of view or a Christian point of view?

Certainly, Christians view Jesus as the Messiah (or Moshiach), and we know that Jesus said, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days." (John 2:19) Of course, he WAS the temple. Also, the New Testament teaches that Christians are the temple of God where his Holy Spirit resides.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you don't look at things from a Christian point of view, I can see how you would think that prophecy hasn't been fulfilled.

Again, it doesn't appear to me that you're looking at things from a Christian point of view.

I think what Doc is suggesting is that nations that oppose Israel will ultimately be destroyed. That's straight out of the book of Revelation.
the christian concept of the messiah is very different than the jewish concept btw.

I look at the issue thru the jewish viewpoint.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote