View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 05:13 PM   #92
GermanBlitzkrieg

GermanBlitzkrieg has a spectacular aura aboutGermanBlitzkrieg has a spectacular aura aboutGermanBlitzkrieg has a spectacular aura about

To all young men here:

Dude1394 represents the brainwashing you all have gone through. What I mean by this is "as the child shouldn't suffer." It's OK for abortion, or for a woman to CHOOSE adoption, or just leave child at a fire station, and aborgate ALL parental and FINANCIAL responsibility, but a man should not have a choice AT ALL? Bound for 18 years on penalty of PRISON on the whelm of the woman?

My point is, you are being discriminated against most aggrieviously, and ther is no sense of irritation or real concern in your response. However, I congratulate you for being rational, and seeing the truth even if it shows a lack of real concern.

Adoption is the only fair choice in this case, just as in all similar cases. Or she can choose to raise the child herself. ANY OTHER DECISION is discrimination and unfair, and even illegal, regardless of what some pinhead judge (or judges) might say. Other rulings have pointed out the "uniqueness" of the woman during pregnancy, but the equality of the men and women after birth. It's just that these cases FAVORED the women involved.

ALL men should be trying to make this clear to others. Your lives are on the line.

Either that, or women should not have the choice to aborgate thier responsibilities.

And for some here, this may become the most important information on this board.