View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 05:25 PM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
sup fellas,

i was just reading the espn rumor central, and it says the "depleted mavs may add a new player" Obviously i'm not an espn "insider", or i would know who they are talking about.
Have any of you guys heard any news about this new adonis? Hopefully this hasn't aleady been brought up.

Discuss.
Here's what Insider had to say about it last tuesday in their 'Rumor Central' area:

Quote:
WHO INTERESTED THE SKINNY
Dallas Mavericks
Dallas

Depleted Mavs May Add A Player
Mar 14 - Due to a rash of injuries the Mavericks may consider signing a player, reports the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. According to the newspaper, those available are Mateen Cleaves, Erick Strickland, Wesley Person, Latrell Sprewell and Bryon Russell.

The Dallas Morning News reports while Sprewell and Fred Hoiberg are out there, three lesser-known names might make more sense: Gerald Fitch, who the Rockets waived yesterday, Will Bynum and Ime Udoka.
It looks like they were just basing this on the original FWST article that they linked to...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 03-28-2006 at 05:26 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote