View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 01:39 AM   #6
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
Fast break, two on one, I believe Billups finished it, Dirk almost got it. I don't remember how the ball was turned over, so I don't know if he was ripping Dirk for his defense on the 2-on-1 break, or for something he did on the offensive end.

Anyway, Avery was yelling at him, really getting on his face, Dirk kinda yelled back and turned his back on Avery and walked out of the huddle. I have no idea what to make of this, but I'm sure both will be fine.
Thanks bern, I don't think this is an unusual occurence in NBA huddles. Dirk and Jet made up last year - people get fired up when they really care about something. I'm sure something positive will come out of this - we are not a negative team.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote