View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 11:24 AM   #163
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
I'm disappointed, that was sub-par even for you GG.

I agree with you that the point is useless, let's not forget that you brought it up. Normally, I wouldn't bother responding to the smorgasbord of ignorance that you've tainted this board with. Buuuut...you tried to call me out so I had to give you a good stomping. The only thing anyone is 'reaching into' is a doctor, into your ass, to pull my foot out. Or your head out...either cliche fits at this point.

Oh...and we're doing gay jokes now? Didn't someone say, "I think when you have to enter homosexualtiy into a post trying to make a point is.. a little gay." (psst...that was you). Does that make you gay? There's nothing wrong with it, I'm not making fun of you. I'm just saying I'm not very surprised because the gender-confusion kind of gave it away.

good stomping? ignorance? you are still clinging to the notion big shot bob bit stack.!you were wrong then and you are now..

it is apparent that i must explain what i thougt 'a self proclaimed' smart guy would get i.I am being a little tougne & cheek.. frat & girls? saying bringing up being gay in a post is gay? get it?

Last edited by George Gervin; 03-29-2006 at 11:24 AM.
George Gervin is offline   Reply With Quote