View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 03:36 PM   #527
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Im no fan of stackhouse but this loss isnt on him. Guys we lost to the team with the best record in the nba without our 3 best perimeter defenders and 2 of our 4 best players. Stack was awesome tonight. When a guy is feeling it the way he is i didnt have a problem with him shooting it as much as he did. I think he was something like 11 of 16. That isnt forcing things. I dont think that 1 bad play even if it comes at the end of the game overcomes the rest of the game. He is the worst defender on the team so he needs to score to make up for that but to be honest he didnt even really play horribly defensively tonight. Stack was not the reason we lost this game.

That said i dont like it when we rely on him that much because i dont trust him to do it consistently but when he is on there is nothing wrong with riding the hot hand.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote