View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 09:43 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default If this makes me a 'homer' so be it.

The Mavs are going to struggle until they get healthy. That's the bottom line. If they don't get healthy, they'll be knocked out in the second round. I'm not being positive. I'm not being negative. I'm being honest. I'm not pissed about this game mainly because Cleveland simply attacked at the Mavs main weakness.. outside defense.... With Griff, Howard, and Harris out, ...if you can attack the Mavs guards, the Mavs are in serious trouble.

For me, that's the bottom line. If they are healthy, I like the Mavs chances at possibly winning a title. If they aren't healthy, that shot takes a huge hit.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote