View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 09:39 AM   #16
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Gervin
I am not posting this regarding whether bowen is a dirty player or not. Bowen and allen have been going at each other for years and don't hide their dislike for one another. If you follow the play Allen essentially layed on bowens legs longer than he had to and bruce kicked him off. I agree that he deserved a technical but bowen was telling the referee that he , allen, was trying to hurt him and would not get off his legs. Just thought I would add this info..
Look, this entire conversation started because you came on here and posted this waste of space. Then there were a few pages of back and forth about both Bowen and Horry. Now...you've been proven wrong on this one. Whether or not Horry bit the guy (in my opinion, and in the opinion of many many others he did) is immaterial at this point. We aren't even at that stage anyore. Quite simply...

You were wrong.

Just deal with it and stop littering on this board. If you want to post something, post something useful.

Last edited by orangedays; 03-30-2006 at 09:41 AM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote