View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 04:24 PM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog
you guys are giving a higher grade to GHW Bush than I would consider justified. why? are there any acheivements of his administration that I'm perhaps missing?
I don't know. Maybe you don't value the same acheivements we do.

Taking no crap from enemies, and not backing down when the pressure is on gets a pretty big nod in my book. Solidifying this Countries resolve after being attacked by a faceless enemy was a huge accomplishment in my book also.

And despite the fact that the intelligence was wrong, he removed a tyrrant from power and freed a Country that was being oppressed. That gets a big nod in my book too.

Thanks for making me think about this, because I am tempted to raise my original grade now.