View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 08:24 PM   #84
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx
I'm at work right now and can only follow the game thru you guys and nba.com

this is pissing me off beyond belief... how the hell did we manage to all of a sudden suck so hard these past few games? this is unbelievable

I can understand coming out flat against Cleveland on a back-to-back after Detroit... but ORLANDO? after 2 days rest??? AND getting Howard back??

fuck this
1 day rest...I believe. I expect them to struggle a litte bit with howard back in the lineup. I also think that stack starting is a problem... Stack needs to come in and monopolize offensively.

I would think about starting Rawle but dang he's just not very good. But bring stack back off the bench.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote