View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 12:20 AM   #4
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Yea i'm hard on the Mavs as the next guy but its too early. Anything can happen at this point. AJ has 9 games to get this team back into playing shape. Its not much time but AJ can do it. I expected Josh to be a step slow tonight. I'd give him 2 or 3 games to get back into playing form. At this point AJ needs to just get this team playing their basketball again. Forget the #1 seed. If we can snag the next game we have against the Spurs we may have a chance at it but at this point get this team playing ball again. IMO, this team hasn't been the same since the All Star Break. Even then they were getting down by teams and having to come back to take the game. They were getting the wins so it was hard to complain but now its game time. Its time to go up from here on out. I hope that's the encouragment that AJ gave his players. Just wipe out what happened tonight and the past week for that matter and just start fresh. We got our #2 back. Its gametime.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote