View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 02:27 AM   #12
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

Now Josh is back. The excuse for me to explain the weak defensive performance is left to only Grif and Devin. I don't know what's happened to the team. They've happened not to be able to execute anything on the court. The Suns scored 140 points in regular time though I could still laugh at the 126 points they gave up. It's sad because the Suns at least won with their great offense. I'm glad that Avery said the Magic's PG killed us and I wish he also said we were lack of the PG pushing. One or two players lead in scoring but the offense hasn't been involved in the right way all season long. I'm very disappointed. I thought we could've stopped the losing streak quickly because the frustrated and angry moods were able to give you a bounce-back win as they did all season long. But they bounced back neither in Cleveland nor in Orlando. Even I try not to care the three losses in a row and the far away No. 1 seed, I can't not worry about the POs. If they can't find the rhythm that helps them win a lot games and excute the plays, this year's POs will be as short-term as the year before last year, I mean the early going home from Sacto. I don't want to be pathetic but couldn't help. They lost to the Pistons but I could feel proud; they lost to the Cavs and I was faint but still believed they wouldn't allow another loss. Right now, I'm a brittle fan who wants to screw up my courage but hasn't found the pivot. Or maybe my support as a fan is the pivot? Get back on the track, Mavs.