View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #30
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default My thoughts

Chauncey billups isnt mvp. If you give them 4 all stars and bitch that they should have had 5 they dont get to have the mvp too. Just as simple as that. As to devin harris being the mvp, i love devin harris but he isnt the mvp of this team. He is the second most valuable player on the team but he isnt the mvp. For one he and not griff is the teams best perimeter defender and for another he is the mavs second best offensive player imo. I know the stats dont say that since he doesnt score as much as jet but he gets so much more penetration. The mavs are 45-10 with him and 9-9 without him. Wow that is just a huge difference which is why i think he should be 6th man of the year.

As for dirk, he has been a beast. Nothing more you can ask of him. The turnover was a case of him hustling and then he was about to fall out of bounds he had to throw it to someone and he didnt have time to do anything but what he did. If you are saving a ball you throw it as far away from the basket you are guarding as you can. That is basketball 101. I know complaining about the officiating gets old but damn im tired of the mavs having to try to overcome officiating every single night. Dwight howard is my favorite non mav but he committed at least 13 fouls last night. That is ridiculous. Also, the double dribble that was missed at a crucial time was as easy a call as you will ever have. I really dont know how you miss that. Just overall the officiating over the last 6 games or so has been abnormally horrendous.

As for nash vs jet defensively they are both horrible. Nash looks like he tries but just sucks at while jet looks like he just couldnt care less. I still think dirk is the mvp but avery has lost COTY in the last several games.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote