View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 06:09 PM   #30
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
I still think we might be able to get something for him because of that juicy expiring contract of his.

ummmm....

you do know that the trade dealine passed over a month ago right?

Besides, Mark Cuban has decided to go Donald Sterling on us. In the past, sure, he would have dealt an expiring contract for a borderline superstar with a long term deal . But I think that he's proven over and over again that he's not willing to invest in this team any more. I predicted in the offseason that Cuban would just let the contracts of Van horn and Terry expire. He's been just as cheap as expected.

Mark Cuban used to be a benefit to this franchise. Now he's just like every other owner in the league. Only a hell of a lot more irritating.

Last edited by madape; 04-02-2006 at 06:10 PM.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote