View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 01:41 PM   #64
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
I'm confused. Harris and Griffin are expected back this week right? Maybe they can use the fact that they've been out the previous two though? Pavel shouldn't count as he is playing right now. We know KVH is out 2 weeks (at least). Even if it's the same with Daniels (but it was my understanding he was just day-to-day) we'll still have Harris and Griffin back within the week?

What happens then? Do they still get to keep the 16 players or would someone have to be waived once we get 2-3 of those guys back?
I was thinking that we would waive KVH but now I'm leaning against that thought. The Mavs >might< want to keep the option of a sign-and-trade available.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote