View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 06:26 PM   #3
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
Avery is pissed! i like the darth vader comment too..good work el duderino
Dude, I think you ought to change your name to El Duderino. Its got a swashbuckling, gunslinger style that seems to fit you.

Gotta love the way AJ understands the challenge. He seemed to push the right buttons Sunday, because with Quis and KVH out, they were as shorthanded as ever. I like the way he refuses to let the team off the hook for losing, just because of the injuries. I also like the way Dirk has responded in these dog days. Look up leadership by example, and you will find his photo there.

I still think this will pay off in the playoffs. We'll have 4 key guys who's bodies are rested from playing only a 50 or 60 game schedule, and Dirk with increased leadership skills. We will only sort of miss Van Horn, because the good player he can be only showed up about every third game. It might be better getting no points from Powell... at least he won't be missing a bunch of 3's and creating long rebound-fast breaks opportunities for the other team. If AJ can keep the fire lit under Jet, he'll make up for KVH. Force him to shoot more 3's, because he's damned good at it.

Only 8 warm up games left...