View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 09:50 AM   #49
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

I for one think that Artest's suspension was an overreaction by the league. These idiotic Detroit fans should have been punished one after another.

Stephen Jackson literally beat soeone down and didn't get nearly the suspension Artest got. They all should've gotten a break for 30 games, but Artest out for the regular season and the playoffs was just too much.

I'm not saying it was the right thing for him to do, but I could understand it in some way. He ran into the stands and even asked the guy if it was him who threw the beer. - The TV-team that televised the game even said how rude these fans were and how Detroit should get punished for that incident. It was only afterwards that ESPN and the rest of the league's slaves started to blame Artest for it all, because they knew they'd have to find one bad guy to put all the blame on, otherwise the league-image would suffer.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote