View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 01:58 PM   #59
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

the entire incident was Artests fault. everything that happened was Artests fault. His punishment was his fault. Jackson had to hit that guy because of ARtest. Oneil had to hit the other guy because of Artest. The fans booed and threw stuff at ARtst becuase of himself. That whole entire thing was Artests fault and no one elses fault. Jackson should be help accountable for what he did as well as Oneil, as well as Artest.

So from your estimation, a player running frantically into the stands laying his hands on another person, whether it be hitting or grabbing, is ok? No, the media did not influence me at all. I know what I saw, and I saw it millions of times. Artest should be gone recording records and promoting his record label.