View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 02:53 PM   #80
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Ok, let ME clarify something. Clearly what Artest did was not cool. He deserved to be punished. You are right, you can not go into the stands. What I am discussing is the level of punishment. You seem to think any breaking of rules deserves a lifetime ban from the NBA for some reason.

He broke the rules, he was punished, I'm simply saying that he was punished too much. And to blame the entire thing solely on Artest is both ignorant and small minded.
This was not breaking the rules like he traveled or something. He freaking physically assaulted someone who might or might not have thrown a beer at him. A FREAKING BEER. It is not like he threw a hand grenade at him. Yes whoever threw the beer is definately in the wrong, and he should be banned from NBA games. But Artest flipped. He went Psycho. He should not be in the NBA, he should be in counseling.