View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 08:01 PM   #19
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
There's something truly special about the transition that occurs when your average sweet and innocent 18 year old girl goes off to school to SFA only to come back home after a semester of drunken pillow fighting with her sorority sisters.
that about sums up my 2 years there! I left home fairly innocent and was forced by my dad to return home because he thought it was a waste of his money for me to go out more times in a week than attending class. my grades were pathetic. my brother is a year younger and he went to Austin College. his freshman year (and my sophomore year) he left a humorous though mean outgoing message on our answering machine at Christmas. he said, "hi. you've reached Tracy and Rob. we are home from college for the winter break. we made a 4.0. I got a 3.5 and Tracy got the rest." so rude. thank goodness only credits transferred and I was allowed to mature and graduate with honors from UTA.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote