View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 07:03 PM   #6
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

going thru a lull right now, but this Stars team is legit. Finally have some good young talent mixed in to go along with Modano and co. Marty Turco is the only question as he is streaky as hell and he will need to be on fire the entire playoffs for them to bring home another cup.

The work stoppage nearly killed the NHL, it seems. The hockey is better now though than it was before, it's just not on ESPN anymore so unless you are looking to watch a Stars game on 27, you don't see hockey.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote