View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 09:56 PM   #363
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I don't get this halftime analysis. This is EXACTLY where the Mavericks want the Spurs at the half. They don't want to give it everything they've got in the first half, and then let the Spurs make a run back at them and get the crowd involved. No. The Mavs want to put this away in about an eight-minute stretch starting with roughly two minutes left in the third. All they need to do until then is keep it close to tied.

My sense says that the Mavs are going to win this game tonight. And I don't expect it to be close in the last minute or two. SAS is smoke and mirrors right now.
Just wanted to point out how prescient I was.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote