View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 11:09 PM   #386
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran

On offense, the Mavs were incredibly patient. Whatever the Spurs threw at Dirk, the Mavs calmly ran their offense and beat the defense. When they doubled Dirk, Dirk made the right passes. When they tried to use a small like Bowen or Finley, the Mavs patiently got Dirk the ball in position to do his damage, and he did. When the Spurs went to Mohammed on Dirk, Dirk abused him. When the Spurs tried Duncan, Dirk ripped him apart, too.

Dirk has to be the MVP of the league.
Sorry, I didn't read your whole post, but I skimmed through and found this nice little nugget of wisdom which reminded me about something. Dirk didn't have to fight nearly as hard as he had to during the last Spurs game. Most of the game, I didn't even notice whether or not Bowen was on the court.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote