View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 01:17 AM   #393
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Spurs would've done better just playing their bench out there. The starters should put the blame on their shoulders. The only resaon the Spurs were in this game was because of the Spurs bench.
I was thinking the same thing when the Mavs made their run late in the 1st half. The Spurs bench came to play (Finley, NVE, Oberto) and the only Spurs starter to show up was Ginobli.

Duncan put the blame on himself in one of the recaps I read. He's done nothing in this series and that should worry the Spurs.

I couldn't help myself I scanned one of the Spurs boards (funny how many Mavs fans are there talking shit and they mentioned the same thing about the bench contributing more than the starters.