View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 01:16 PM   #394
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Great win, wonderful to win in that arena and win with defense.

First, I hate that the rebounding was so horrid in the first. It was better down the stretch, but man, Oberto Beef Jerky really hurt us.

Second, don't expect the Spurs to shoot that well from three ever again. Its probably the only reason this game wasn't a blowout. Two lucky threes by finley to end the first and second quarters and NVE hitting from everywhere. It reminded me of that last Detriot loss we had, where they were like 9-12 from three I think. If all the spurs can do to stay in the game is hit 50% percent from three, that bodes well for our matchup later.

Third, if we play strong perimeter defense, stopping penetration from Manu and Parker, we will kill this team. Duncan against our giants can't do anything and he's slowed so much that his foot speed isn't faster than Diop or Damp. IF our guys like JT, Devin, and DA can keep in front of Parker and IF griffen, Josh, Marquis, and Stack can keep Manu outside the lane, we got this in the bag.

Great job by Josh for keeping us in the game in the first and give it up for Dirk for being the MVP and finally realizing that no one, I mean no one, can guard him in this league.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote